Working with diocesan leaders, this workshop offering provides high-quality spaces where clergy can come together to reflect on their own wellbeing and receive training.
These wellbeing workshops are:
- clergy-specific, relevant to the context in which they serve
- smaller focussed groups, to allow for discussion
- delivered by selected exceptional training providers
- booked by the Diocese directly, choosing the courses they need and finding the participants
- funded by Clergy Support Trust using a 'course credit' model based on diocesan headcount.
Partnership is at the heart of this programme, with feedback welcome to help shape and improve this offering, including expanding the topics covered.
Currently, the available workshops are:
- Mental Health First Aid by humantalk
- Trauma-informed Ministry: Reflecting on Covid and moving forward in a changed world by Hilary Ison
- Building a Healthy Team and Dealing with Conflict by Thrive Worldwide
- Stress and Resilience: Starting Well by Thrive Worldwide
- Leadership Training for Emerging Leaders by GiANT
- Leadership Training for Established Leaders by GiANT
- Reflective Practice Groups by St Luke's for Clergy Wellbeing
Details of the workshops and the credit model are in the leaflet, which is also available in hard copy by request to email@example.com
Book a workshop
Workshops are booked directly with providers, by the designated wellbeing workshops lead for your diocese. If you are the nominated person, you can get in touch directly with providers using this form.