Leadership Training for Emerging Leaders
This Workshop will establish solid leadership foundations for the future, for those taking their first steps in leadership. If you are a more experienced leader, explore GiANT's second course.
- Increase their self-awareness of personality wiring in order to understand behavioural tendencies: strengths, challenges, blind spots and stress behaviours that leaders will need to watch out for
- Develop collaborative leadership skills that draw out the strengths of others and enable a healthy culture in ministry and mission, and in united and effective teams (from staff teams to PCCs)
- Learn about intentional multiplication, learning from the example of Jesus to help leaders prioritise who they give their time to in the parish
- Discover skills to build healthy rhythms for work and rest for long-term flourishing in ministry, identifying both the season the church, and the leader, are in and how to lead through the potential variance
- Mental Health First Aid by humantalk
- Trauma-informed Ministry: Reflecting on Covid and moving forward in a changed world by Hilary Ison
- Building a Healthy Team and Dealing with Conflict by Thrive Worldwide
- Stress and Resilience: Starting Well by Thrive Worldwide
- Leadership Training for Emerging Leaders by GiANT
- Leadership Training for Established Leaders by GiANT
- Reflective Practice Groups by St Luke's for Clergy Wellbeing
Please contact us with workshop suggestions, feedback, to request a hard-copy of the brochure and any other queries.
The Reverend Stu Wright has over 25 years’ leadership experience, has been ordained for 15 years, and has led churches in some of the most challenging places in the UK. He is a Partner at GiANT London, a specialised leadership consulting group. Stu oversees a team of experienced coaches.
Book a workshop
Workshops are booked directly with providers, by the designated wellbeing workshops lead for your diocese. If you are the nominated person, you can get in touch directly with providers using this form.