Stress and Resilience: Starting Well
The pressures of ministry can take their toll and can have a detrimental impact on physical health, mental health and in some cases can lead to burnout.
- Understand what is meant by personal resilience
- Increase their awareness and normalisation of common experiences of stress and burnout in themselves and in those around them
- Be introduced to mirroring/vicarious trauma when caring for others
- Explore coping strategies such as self-compassion, reframing, self-awareness and self-care
- Develop skills that facilitate their own self awareness (eg. emotional intelligence)
- Develop strategies to effectively manage/reduce stress in a personal thriving action plan
- Mental Health First Aid by humantalk
- Trauma-informed Ministry: Reflecting on Covid and moving forward in a changed world by Hilary Ison
- Building a Healthy Team and Dealing with Conflict by Thrive Worldwide
- Stress and Resilience: Starting Well by Thrive Worldwide
- Leadership Training for Emerging Leaders by GiANT
- Leadership Training for Established Leaders by GiANT
- Reflective Practice Groups by St Luke's for Clergy Wellbeing
Please contact us with workshop suggestions, feedback, to request a hard copy of the brochure and any other queries.
Thrive Worldwide is a cross-cultural and multidisciplinary team of clinicians, consultants and coaches providing health, wellbeing and leadership support. With extensive experience supporting dioceses, our team of specialist training facilitators will help clergy build their resilience to enable them to thrive in their role.
Book a workshop
Workshops are booked directly with providers, by the designated wellbeing workshops lead for your diocese. If you are the nominated person, you can get in touch directly with providers using this form.