Building a Health Team and Dealing with Conflict
In the company of an expert faith-informed facilitator, this training will explore the specific ministry context, and develop the skills participants need to deal with conflict in the best way.
- Discover how conﬂict often arises and how it can be resolved
- Understand the principles of building a healthy team
- Recognise how past life experiences can impact working relationships
- Develop listening skills to support team relations
- Gain conﬁdence in having diﬃcult conversations
Participants will also learn that a healthy team is not absent of conflict, but rather one that is able to address conflict when it arises, and find creative, constructive ways to move forward together.
- Mental Health First Aid by humantalk
- Trauma-informed Ministry: Reflecting on Covid and moving forward in a changed world by Hilary Ison
- Building a Healthy Team and Dealing with Conflict by Thrive Worldwide
- Stress and Resilience: Starting Well by Thrive Worldwide
- Leadership Training for Emerging Leaders by GiANT
- Leadership Training for Established Leaders by GiANT
- Reflective Practice Groups by St Luke's for Clergy Wellbeing
Please contact us with workshop suggestions, feedback, to request a hard copy of the brochure and any other queries.
Thrive Worldwide is a cross-cultural and multidisciplinary team of clinicians, consultants and coaches providing health, wellbeing and leadership support. With extensive experience supporting dioceses, our team of specialist training facilitators will help clergy build their resilience to enable them to thrive in their role.
Book a workshop
Workshops are booked directly with providers, by the designated wellbeing workshops lead for your diocese. If you are the nominated person, you can get in touch directly with providers using this form.