Trauma-informed Ministry: Reflecting on Covid and moving forward in a changed world
This Workshop will explore the emotional and psychological impact of the pandemic on clergy and their congregations.
- Look to the future, at our human need for connection and relationships with others, and what helps to equip and sustain us for the challenges we face in pastoral ministry and church leadership
- Have the chance to process what happened during the pandemic and the effect it had on their wellbeing, ministry and vocation
- Draw on neurobiology and trauma theory alongside biblical and faith resources, considering ‘where we are now’ - living in a time of uncertainty and change within the Church as we emerge from the pandemic
- Mental Health First Aid by humantalk
- Trauma-informed Ministry: Reflecting on Covid and moving forward in a changed world by Hilary Ison
- Building a Healthy Team and Dealing with Conflict by Thrive Worldwide
- Stress and Resilience: Starting Well by Thrive Worldwide
- Leadership Training for Emerging Leaders by GiANT
- Leadership Training for Established Leaders by GiANT
- Reflective Practice Groups by St Luke's for Clergy Wellbeing
Please contact us with workshop suggestions, feedback, to request a hard-copy of the brochure and any other queries.
The Reverend Hilary Ison gained experience in Organisational Consultancy, Systems Leadership and Systems Constellations, after her initial theological training and ordination. She was a member of a research team on Tragedy and Congregations from 2017-21, and is a Trustee of St Luke’s for Clergy Wellbeing.
Book a workshop
Workshops are booked directly with providers, by the designated wellbeing workshops lead for your diocese. If you are the nominated person, you can get in touch directly with providers using this form.