Leadership Training for Established Leaders
This Workshop will benchmark current leadership, refine leadership skills and enhance character formation and personal development to lead with excellence.
- Move from plateauing/struggling in leadership to identifying pain points and building a resilient plan for the next season
- Have a personality deep-dive to identify patterns of behaviour and leadership tendencies for personal growth
- Learn skills for leading under pressure and stress, and how to stay healthy and be both present with family and productive in ministry, despite the challenges
- Learn about intentional investment into team leadership – effective delegation, having difficult conversations which liberate and dealing with conflict and organisational change well, in order to increase the health and efficacy of teams
- Increase the ability to pass on gifts, skills and competencies to other less experienced leaders through wise relational and professional development
- Hone their organisational leadership skills in terms of vision, values, roles and responsibilities, structures and strategies for thriving churches and ministries
- Mental Health First Aid by humantalk
- Trauma-informed Ministry: Reflecting on Covid and moving forward in a changed world by Hilary Ison
- Building a Healthy Team and Dealing with Conflict by Thrive Worldwide
- Stress and Resilience: Starting Well by Thrive Worldwide
- Leadership Training for Emerging Leaders by GiANT
- Leadership Training for Established Leaders by GiANT
- Reflective Practice Groups by St Luke's for Clergy Wellbeing
Please contact us with workshop suggestions, feedback, to request a hard copy of the brochure and any other queries.
The Reverend Stu Wright has over 25 years’ leadership experience, has been ordained for 15 years, and has led churches in some of the most challenging places in the UK. He is a Partner at GiANT London, a specialised leadership consulting group. Stu oversees a team of experienced coaches.
Book a workshop
Workshops are booked directly with providers, by the designated wellbeing workshops lead for your diocese. If you are the nominated person, you can get in touch directly with providers using this form.