342nd Annual Assembly - 12 November 2020
The 342nd Annual Assembly (formerly Annual General Court) of Clergy Support Trust will take place on Thursday 12 November, starting at 11.30am.
In the light of the COVID-19 pandemic and Government restrictions on public gatherings, the meeting will be held by video conference (Zoom). The meeting notice, agenda, and details of how to access the meeting will be sent out at the end of September.
2019 Annual Report (PDF, 297Kb)
The 367th Festival will be held on 11 May 2021.
341st Annual General Court documents
The following documents were for the AGM held on the 14th of November 2019. Please click on the link for the document you would like to read, which will download in PDF format.
- Notice of meeting and agenda
- Draft 2018 AGM Minutes
- Trustees’ Annual Report & Accounts for 2018
- Special Resolutions approving changes to the 1678 Royal Charter
- Draft Scheme altering the existing trusts of the charity (updated 9 November 2019)
- Explanatory Memorandum on proposed changes submitted to Governors at the November 2018 Annual General Court
- Explanatory note on revised draft Royal Charter (July 2019)
- 2019 Royal Charter - draft as approved in principle by the Privy Council and Charity Commission (subject to Governor approval, updated 9 November 2019)
- 1678 Royal Charter - conformed modern language version
- Court of Assistants response to Governor comments on draft Royal Charter