Annual Assembly (AGM)
The 345th Annual Assembly (AGM) took place on Thursday 16 November 2023 at Southwark Cathedral (pictured).
The Rt Revd Humphrey Southern, Principal of Ripon College Cuddesdon shared his experience of the challenges faced by those in the early years of their ministry.
The Chief Executive, The Revd Ben Cahill-Nicholls and retiring Senior Treasurer, The Revd Canon Simon Butler shared updates on this year and the Trustee's Annual Report.
- 2023 Annual Assembly Agenda (PDF)
- Draft 2022 Annual Assembly Minutes (PDF)
- 2022 Trustees' Annual Report (PDF)
- Biographies of Assistants / Trustees for Election (PDF)
The 346th Annual Assembly (AGM) will take place on Thursday 10 October 2024.
344th Annual Assembly
The 344th Annual Assembly took place on Thursday 17 November 2022 at St Margaret's Church, Westminster Abbey.
A speech was given by The Rt Revd Dr Chris Goldsmith, Director of Ministry for the Church of England.
The 2022-25 Strategy was presented by Chief Executive, The Revd Ben Cahill-Nicholls.
343rd Annual Assembly
The 343rd Annual Assembly took place on Thursday 18 November 2021 in the Guard Room of Lambeth Palace.
The video on the right was shown during the meeting. It shared stories of the vital support received by four clergy and their families.
Please click on the link for the document you would like to read, which will download in PDF format.
342nd Annual Assembly documents
The following documents were for the 342nd Annual Assembly (formerly Annual General Court) of Clergy Support Trust held by Zoom on 12 November 2020. Please click on the link for the document you would like to read, which will download in PDF format.
- Letter from our retiring Chief Executive, Jeremy Moodey, and profile of the new Chief Executive, Ben Cahill-Nicholls
- Agenda and profile of proposed new Assistants
- Draft 2019 Annual General Court Minutes
- 2019 Trustees' Annual Report
- Royal Charter as amended by Order in Council in February 2020
- 2019 Impact Report
341st Annual General Court documents
The following documents were for the Annual General Court (AGM) meeting held on 14 November 2019. Please click on the link for the document you would like to read, which will download in PDF format.
- Notice of meeting and agenda
- Draft 2018 AGM Minutes
- Trustees’ Annual Report & Accounts for 2018
- Special Resolutions approving changes to the 1678 Royal Charter
- Draft Scheme altering the existing trusts of the charity (updated 9 November 2019)
- Explanatory Memorandum on proposed changes submitted to Governors at the November 2018 Annual General Court
- Explanatory note on revised draft Royal Charter (July 2019)
- 1678 Royal Charter - conformed modern language version
- Court of Assistants response to Governor comments on draft Royal Charter