Annual Assembly - 18 November 2021
The 343rd Annual Assembly will take place on Thursday 12 November in the Guard Room of Lambeth Palace, starting at 11.30am.
Beforehand there will be a Eucharist at 10.30am in the Palace Chapel and a free lunch afterwards in the State Drawing Room.
At 2pm there will be a limited number of places available to tour the nearby newly-built Lambeth Palace Library.
If you are unable to register online, please RSVP by phone to 020 7799 3696 or email us on email@example.com.
342nd Annual Assembly documents
The following documents were for the 342nd Annual Assembly (formerly Annual General Court) of Clergy Support Trust held by Zoom on 12 November 2020. Please click on the link for the document you would like to read, which will download in PDF format.
- Letter from our retiring Chief Executive, Jeremy Moodey, and profile of the new Chief Executive, Ben Cahill-Nicholls
- Agenda and profile of proposed new Assistants
- Draft 2019 Annual General Court Minutes
- 2019 Trustees' Annual Report
- Royal Charter as amended by Order in Council in February 2020
- 2019 Impact Report
341st Annual General Court documents
The following documents were for the Annual General Court (AGM) meeting held on 14 November 2019. Please click on the link for the document you would like to read, which will download in PDF format.
- Notice of meeting and agenda
- Draft 2018 AGM Minutes
- Trustees’ Annual Report & Accounts for 2018
- Special Resolutions approving changes to the 1678 Royal Charter
- Draft Scheme altering the existing trusts of the charity (updated 9 November 2019)
- Explanatory Memorandum on proposed changes submitted to Governors at the November 2018 Annual General Court
- Explanatory note on revised draft Royal Charter (July 2019)
- 1678 Royal Charter - conformed modern language version
- Court of Assistants response to Governor comments on draft Royal Charter