Annual Assembly - 12 November 2020
The 342nd Annual Assembly (formerly Annual General Court) of Clergy Support Trust will take place on Thursday 12 November, starting at 11.30am.
In the light of the COVID-19 pandemic and Government restrictions on public gatherings, the meeting will be held by video conference (Zoom). You may find this Zoom meeting guidance helpful.
Please RSVP by phone to 020 7799 3696 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the link to join the Zoom meeting.
342nd Annual Assembly documents
Please click on the link for the document you would like to read, which will download in PDF format.
- Letter from our retiring Chief Executive, Jeremy Moodey, and profile of the new Chief Executive, Ben Cahill-Nicholls
- Agenda and profile of proposed new Assistants
- Draft 2019 Annual General Court Minutes
- 2019 Trustees' Annual Report
- Royal Charter as amended by Order in Council in February 2020
- 2019 Impact Report
The 367th Festival Service and Dinner will be held on 11 May 2021.
341st Annual General Court documents
The following documents were for the Annual General Court (AGM) meeting held on 14 November 2019. Please click on the link for the document you would like to read, which will download in PDF format.
- Notice of meeting and agenda
- Draft 2018 AGM Minutes
- Trustees’ Annual Report & Accounts for 2018
- Special Resolutions approving changes to the 1678 Royal Charter
- Draft Scheme altering the existing trusts of the charity (updated 9 November 2019)
- Explanatory Memorandum on proposed changes submitted to Governors at the November 2018 Annual General Court
- Explanatory note on revised draft Royal Charter (July 2019)
- 1678 Royal Charter - conformed modern language version
- Court of Assistants response to Governor comments on draft Royal Charter