366th Festival Service - 12 May 2020
The Festival Service at St Paul's Cathedral will include the choirs of Southwark and Liverpool Cathedrals, with the Bishop of Liverpool preaching.
You can now book your tickets including the option to attend the 341st Festival Dinner at Merchant Taylors' Hall.
342nd Annual Assembly - 12 November 2020
The 342nd Annual Assembly (formerly Annual General Court) of Clergy Support Trust will take place at Guildhall at 11.30am on Thursday 12 November. Coffee will be served in the West Crypt from 11.00am.
The meeting will be preceded at 10.30am by the traditional charity Eucharist at St Mary-le-Bow in Cheapside. After the Annual General Court meeting a hot buffet lunch, tickets for which will be available closer to the time.
341st Annual General Court documents
The following documents were for the AGM held on the 14th of November 2019. Please click on the link for the document you would like to read, which will download in PDF format.
- Notice of meeting and agenda
- Draft 2018 AGM Minutes
- Trustees’ Annual Report & Accounts for 2018
- Special Resolutions approving changes to the 1678 Royal Charter
- Draft Scheme altering the existing trusts of the charity (updated 9 November 2019)
- Explanatory Memorandum on proposed changes submitted to Governors at the November 2018 Annual General Court
- Explanatory note on revised draft Royal Charter (July 2019)
- 2019 Royal Charter - draft as approved in principle by the Privy Council and Charity Commission (subject to Governor approval, updated 9 November 2019)
- 1678 Royal Charter - conformed modern language version
- Court of Assistants response to Governor comments on draft Royal Charter