The Clergy Support Trust Festival will be held for the 369th time, starting at 5pm, Tuesday 7 May 2024.
The Service at St Paul's Cathedral is the oldest choral festival in the world. Free and open to everyone, it brings together three of the UK’s finest cathedral choirs.
The Festival is a unique and extraordinary event. It celebrates the work of the Trust and the clergy families we serve, with our generous supporters.
We are delighted to share that The Most Revd Andrew John, Archbishop of Wales and Bishop of Bangor will be giving the sermon.
369th Festival - Tuesday 7 May 2024
Tickets will be available to book in early 2024. Please save the date.
- Doors open at 4.00pm, entering by the West Doors.
Please be seated by 4.45pm when the processions start.
- The service will last approximately an hour.
- The service is ticketed, which will be required for entry.
- Photography is not permitted within the Cathedral.
- Security bag-checking will be in operation. Personal items must be kept with you at all times. There is no cloakroom facility.
If you have any accessibility needs, please contact us after you have booked to ensure easy access.
- If you need to cancel, please contact us to release the space.