Our origins date back to 1655 when a group of sons of clergymen gathered for a service in St Paul’s Cathedral and a collection was taken for destitute clergy and their families.
Our Festival Service has continued each year since then and is now in its 367th year. It is an opportunity to give thanks to God for the work of the charity, which is to provide assistance to Anglican clergy and their families in times of need.
The Festival Service will begin at 5pm on Tuesday 24 May 2022.
Full details will shortly be confirmed and released.
Tickets and Details
You will be able to book tickets online here when full details have been confirmed.
- Doors open at 4.00pm, entering by the West Doors.
Please be seated by 4.45pm when the processions start.
- The service will last approximately 60 minutes.
- Seating in the Nave is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The service is ticketed, which will be required for entry and tickets cannot be held on the door.
- Photography is not permitted within the Cathedral.
- Please note that bag checking will be in operation. Please keep hand luggage to a minimum. There is no cloakroom facility within the Cathedral so all clothing and bags must be kept with you at all times.
- Wheelchair users are most welcome and it would be help if you contact us after you have booked to ensure easy access.
- If you need to cancel, please contact us to release the space.