The oldest Choral Festival in the world, the Clergy Support Trust Festival, returned to St Paul’s Cathedral for the 367th time this May.
This breath-taking event is open to everyone and will bring together three of the UK’s finest cathedral choirs.
The Festival is a unique and extraordinary event, and an opportunity to give thanks for the ministry of clergy during the challenges of these past two years.
The Service and Dinner were held on Tuesday 24 May 2022.
You can no longer book tickets for the Festival Service or Dinner.
However, you can get and pickup pre-ordered tickets outside St Paul's Cathedral by the main entrance (West door) between 3:30 and 4:30pm from the Clergy Support Trust Table. You must be seated by 4:40pm.
If you have any ticket queries, please email email@example.com.
Oldest choral festival in the world
The service includes stunning individual choral performances from each of the choirs, culminating in a joint anthem.
- Liverpool Cathedral choir directed by Stephen Mannings
- Southwark Cathedral choir directed by Ian Keatley
- St Paul's Cathedral choir directed by Andrew Carwood MBE
The sermon will be delivered by the Dean of St. Paul’s, The Very Revd Dr David Ison, and people supported by the Trust will lead prayers.
The Service includes a majestic procession of the choirs, cathedral clergy, Masters of City Livery companies, Stewards of the Festival and other dignitaries down the central aisle of St Paul’s.
Discover more about
- Doors open at 4.00pm, entering by the West Doors.
Please be seated by 4.45pm when the processions start.
- The service will last approximately 60 minutes.
- Seating in the Nave is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The service is ticketed, which will be required for entry and tickets cannot be held on the door.
- Photography is not permitted within the Cathedral.
- Please note that bag checking will be in operation. Please keep hand luggage to a minimum. There is no cloakroom facility within the Cathedral so all clothing and bags must be kept with you at all times.
- Wheelchair users are most welcome and it would be help if you contact us after you have booked to ensure easy access.
- If you need to cancel, please contact us to release the space.