The Clergy Support Trust Festival will be held for the 368th time, starting at 5pm, Tuesday 9 May 2023.
The Service at St Paul's Cathedral is the oldest choral festival in the world. Free and open to everyone, it brings together three of the UK’s finest cathedral choirs.
This year we welcome the choirs of Llandaff and Leicester Cathedrals to join St Paul's Cathedral choir.
The Festival is a unique and extraordinary event. It celebrates the work of the Trust and the clergy families we serve, with our generous supporters.
368th Festival - Tuesday 9 May 2023
Thank you to everyone who came to the 368th Festival Service and Dinner.
The next Festival will be Tuesday 7th May 2024.
- Doors open at 4.00pm, entering by the West Doors.
Please be seated by 4.45pm when the processions start.
- The service will last approximately an hour.
- The service is ticketed, which will be required for entry.
- Photography is not permitted within the Cathedral.
- Security bag-checking will be in operation. Personal items must be kept with you at all times. There is no cloakroom facility.
If you have any accessibility needs, please contact us after you have booked to ensure easy access.
- If you need to cancel, please contact us to release the space.